We have the new Project Templates wizard come up when creating a new project. In the process of selecting a template and finally getting a project created, no where in those steps am I given the option of picking company or team based project setting.
I need to create a team based project, but the ones that is created from the template I picked is company based. How can I go about knowing what type of project is being created and allowing me to choose the type ?
The documentation is not representing what I am seeing
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/create-edit-and-delete-team-managed-projects/
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/create-a-new-project/
Hi Elvar,
Try this: Click on Create New Project
Click on Jira Software in the menu options near the bottom left.
Then select Kanban or Scrum
Then click on Use the Template
Then you should see the option to select Team-managed or Company-managed
I see that the wizard changed a bit when in Jira Software, but only for Kanban and Scrum projects.
Is team-managed projects only available with Jira Software, and only for those two types of projects?
What are you trying to do with Team-managed projects that would not fit into Kanban or Scrum?
If it is a business related project - you have to use Jira Core/Jira Work Management.
Kanban is the project I needed to create, but all the new templates available could also have been perfect as they met the requirements of the project as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.