1.) Import a CSV to create an Epic
Baseline is an Excel-Sheet. Only line 6 and 7 will be imported. In the first step I only create an Epic.
I have 3 lines, because I demonstrate what happens if some fields are initial. As a result the epics are creates, but also some import warnings.

Hence I assume the Epic Link and Epic Name is not relevant for issues with issue-type epic.
2.) Import a CSV to create a Task that is assigened to the Epic
Now I import Tasks. I try to assign the Tasks to the Epic. I assume that the Epic-Name and the Epic-Link has to be used in order to create that link between Task and Epic.
Anyway I receive some warnings and the created tasks are not assigned.

I am facing these warnings for Task 1:
Ø2021-04-20 08:29:12,435 INFO - Importing issue: [externalId='autoid-8410977893638248689', summary='Summary for Task 1']
Ø2021-04-20 08:29:12,450 WARN - Cannot set value for locked custom field 'Epic Name' in issue 'Summary for Task 1' because it is not applicable for issue type 'Task'
I am facing these warnings for Task 2:
Ø2021-04-20 08:29:12,804 INFO - Importing issue: [externalId='autoid-6111621563993218925', summary='Summary for Task 2']
Ø2021-04-20 08:29:12,886 WARN - Cannot add value [ [Summary for Epic 2] ] to CustomField Epic Link in Issue with summary 'Summary for Task 2'. Probably value was in incorrect format
I am facing these warnings for Task 3:
Ø2021-04-20 08:29:13,130 INFO - Importing issue: [externalId='autoid--5197536250380522373', summary='Summary for Task 3']
Ø2021-04-20 08:29:13,131 WARN - Cannot set value for locked custom field 'Epic Name' in issue 'Summary for Task 3' because it is not applicable for issue type 'Task'
Ø2021-04-20 08:29:13,193 WARN - Cannot add value [ [Summary for Epic 3] ] to CustomField Epic Link in Issue with summary 'Summary for Task 3'. Probably value was in incorrect format
I also found a some answers in the forum, but they didn't helped me.
I use Jira Cloud Free-Version