Hi,
My colleagues cannot log work in JIRA issues, since they get the "Week is closed" error.
Is it possible to re-open a specific period? I checked in Tempo addon, section "Period management" but the period is already open...
Please help!
mdias
Hi, Manuel.
By checking this documentation, it seems that is's possible to re-open. This configuration seems to be in the Period Management page.
Kind regards,Jaime Kirch da SilveiraAtlassian Cloud Support
Hi Jaime,
No, I tried that also that but it does not work: the error is the same, even if the period is changed to open.
If you know other way to solve this, please send.
Regards,
Manuel Dias
That was the only idea I had. Maybe somebody else will give you a better answer.
I am having the same issue. Period Management solution mentioned below doesn't work
Hello, I'm coping with the same issue. Even if the period is "open for all", when logging time on that period it says "period is closed" . pls help! tks
mee to all period open but we get this error
Did anyone find a solution to this issue? I confirmed Period Management is open and the user has edit Approve Timesheet permissions but am still unable to log?
I was able to solve this issue by temporarily disabling the Scheduler (Jira Administration->Add Ons->Tempo->Scheduler)
- Uncheck "Activate This Scheduler"
Thanks for solution. It works.
Hi, are you resolved this problem ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.