Hi all,
I have a Jira project with different issue types: Incident, Task and Bug. If the issue is an Incident, anyone can update any field. If the issue is a Task or Bug, some fields cannot be modified anymore by the Role "Requester" but all fields can still be updated by the role "Development". I am unable to setup this scenario in Jira... Is this possible?
I have tried to use Screen Scheme but when I restrict updates per issue type (Tasks and Bugs) it does not differentiate the role and no one can edit anymore. I also tried to use Permission schemes, which I am able to grant/deny access per role, but not per issue type. It's kind of a cyclical problem.
Note: I am using a classic Jira project.
I am sorry beforehand if the solution for this problem was already shared. I have spent a fair amount of time trying to find it but no success.
Thank you!