I'm attempting to get the --search function of the JIRA.BAT CLI to return a list of issues, but it seems to be taking an inordinate amount of time.
I'm using
c:\> jira --action getIssueList --search "project=Engineering and fixversion='6.5.1.3'" and it just hangs.
if I remove the "and fixversion" part, I get an error message indicating that I can't get a result set of more than 1000 results and the current search returns 4994...so it's communicating, authenticating, etc. I looked around here and it seems like I'm doing it correctly, based on what I've read.
Can somebody point me in a different direction?
Thanks!
****
Updated: this is *dog slow*...but it eventually returned a significant amount of information. More fiddling and I tried to use a filter instead of a search, which helped the speed some. In both cases, I'm still getting a large number of fields, as opposed to the ones which actually show up in the filter itself, so I'm now modifying this question to "how do I specify the fields/columns on the search?"