Hi,
I'm working on Jira Cloud but I need to create a field that appears in the opening but cannot be edited. I don't find a solution to this problem.
Can you help me?
BR,
@Giuseppe Amoruso
Is the field on the edit screen? If the field is not on the edit screen but is on the create and view screens you will be able to create it and see it but not edit it.
You can learn about issue screens here: Manage issue screens | Atlassian Support
HI, I have already tried this modification but it is not the one for me. In practice I need this field to appear in the opening screen but it is only a non-editable text message (it will be a field that must remember to do an action to whoever is filling in the various fields, a sort of remainder).
Do you have other solutions?
BR
@Giuseppe Amoruso sorry I misread the question. You are looking to have a field that can not be edited and is on the create screen. I am not aware of a way to do that on Jira Cloud other then to add a description on a field, this will display on the screen.
Hi @Giuseppe Amoruso
will a Message Custom Field probably fill the gap and be suitable?
You can create a custom field of that type in Jira Cloud.
There is also a explanatory video from Ravi on Youtube in case you want to watch first before trying.
Regards,Daniel
Thank you very much. This is fantastic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.