My company acquired another company and we want to migrate the whole JIRA set up of the acquired company to my company. How do we do this?
I would suggest you seek help from an Atlassian partner to help with the migration (i.e. merging instances). It will save you time and any potential risk you may encounter.
When you say "migrate", do you mean "merge one Jira Cloud system into another one, move your people over to the target (and probably stop using the source instance"? Or something else?
Move all the JIRA projects/boards etc...from company A to company B.
Company A instance will be decommissioned after the migration
Ok, that's a merge. not a migration (semantics, I know).
Have a look at the Jira Cloud migration assistant, it can help you move bits of one Jira into another Cloud instance and works with both Cloud and Server sources.
If that's not going to cover what you need, then I strongly recommend what @Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP has suggested
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.