One sprint was closed, where can I see it?
Hello @Marcus Möhrmann
Welcome to the community.
You can see past/closed sprints in the Sprint Report and in the Velocity chart.
where is the Sprint Report ?
stupidly Reports are disabled by default, found it
When you are viewing your scrum board there is a navigation pane on the left. In that pane is the item "Reports". Click on that and you will get a list of reports.
Mysterious, what's the idea behind hiding this by default.
Makes no sense at all
I agree this is harder than it should be. I solved the problem by going to "Filters" -> "Advanced Issue Search" and entering the JQL query:Spring = 3
Hi All,
I was able to see all the issues by enabling "Issue navigator" feature for the project. Project Settings>Features.
Now I can all issues from every sprint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.