Hi guys,
I have a page in confluence which I edit from two MacBooks using Firefox. I can't edit the page anymore because Confluence thinks I'm editing it 50 times. I closed all my tabs and logged out on all devices. I didn't find any recent questions about it and have no idea how so solve it. I really need to edit this document further.
This actually solved itself over the course of the hours. Not really an optimal solution though to trust that it solves over time.
We have the same issue. Any solution for this or is the only solution to wait?
We've had the same issue occur with some regularity, and up until yesterday was happening for more than a week straight - I logged out, went into the device manager, closed al of my sessions - nothing fixed it. It seems to have finally resolved itself, but I'm just waiting for the day it happens again. @Atlassian - Some help, or at least an explanation for this would be really appreciated.
I have the same issue. Sometimes it can be fixed by itself in the question of some hours and sometimes of days. It is very annoying when I have created a document and can't work on it or share it with a team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.