Hi there,
I have linked a confluence space to a jira project via the pages feature. I now want to unlink it. How can I do this. The options are only allowing me to link another confluence space.
Thanks for your help
Juliane
Hi @Juliane Pfeffer ,
It sounds like you're using a Team-managed (formerly Next-gen) Project. If you go to the Project settings, then select Features, scroll down to the bottom you'll see Pages. Turn off the switch, and your project will no longer be connected to a space.
If you turn the Pages switch in Project settings back on, it will be connected to the last space that you connected with. You can change the space, but it looks like the only way to "remove" the link is to turn off the feature in Project settings.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/enable-and-disable-pages/
I hope this helps! Best wishes, Sharon
Hello @Juliane Pfeffer,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
When it comes to the Pages feature on a Jira Software project, the only options are to connect to a different space or turn off the feature as Sharon mentioned.
There is a feature request suggesting the option to reset/disconnect the space linked to the project:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
For now, if you don't want the project to be linked to a Confluence space, please, follow the steps shared in Sharon's response.
Kind regards,Angélica
Hello - I wanted to connect some requirement pages to my Jira Project but the entire Confluence Space got added instead. That was not expected. I've been trying to undo that action without any luck. I followed the instructions by Sharon above but in Project Settings for my Jira Project the option "Features" is not displayed. As such I cannot follow the instructions to turn the Pages toggle to OFF. What am I missing?
BTW: I cannot tell if this is a classic or next gen Jira Project but my assumption is classic. I read that the Feature option does not show if you have a classic project. If true, there appears to be no way to turn off Pages and thus no way to remove an Confluence Space.
Any help would be appreciated.
Hi @TJPII,
Thank you for reaching out to Community!
It’s currently, not possible to reset the Pages feature.
If you don’t want to use the feature, on classic projects (company-managed), you can disable it by clicking on “Add item”:
If you enable it again in the future, it will show the previously connected space, so before disabling it, you can, for example, create a new space without any important information, and connect to the project.
I selected Add Item but the option to turn off Pages does not exist. Is there some other place where I can turn Pages off?
Hello, I am trying to connect two projects to one confluence space but it is not allowing me
In Toolchain it has a setting to remove the confluence space attached to the project but it is not allowing me to add the + is greyed out.
Thank you
Hi.If you go to project settings -> Features and click Configure in the Pages component at the bottom of the page, then click Configure it will redirect you to Toolchain at View all tools tab. There you can remove current connection to the Confluence.
Tried and tested on Jira Cloud with Site-Admin permission.
Zuzka
Hi @Zuzana Toulcová I am trying the steps you've outlined. However, I am not seeing the option to unlink the already connected Confluence pages.Would you please share the screenshot where you're seeing the option to disable it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.