I have a user who is admin of a project that is unable to edit the name of a sprint within the project. They just see this. I have used permission helper and it verifies that he can manage sprints...I can see the option fine and he said that previously he could see it but now he can't. Additionally he is unable to Open and Close sprints too
@Ronnie Shorto , can you check whether the user has manage sprints permission to all the projects that is in scope of the board's filter?
All sprints. We have given the manage sprint permission to ALL jira users in our org
@Ronnie Shorto , For all the projects in the jira system, does this user have 'manage sprints' permission?
Can you show how your board's filter looks like (with confidential data scrubbed ofcourse)?
Yes, as mentioned all users in our org have the ability to Manage sprints. I will supply the screen shots.
Hi @Ronnie Shorto ,
thanks for providing screenshots. From one screenshot one can see that there is a group for all users coming through G Suite, you referenced also a group where all your eymployees are in - probably jira-users.
You could check if the users in both groups differ - that would mean you would need to grant "Manage Sprints" permission to the G Suite user group.
If this all does not apply, and because there were less traffic on this question for the last days in Community, I'd suggest reaching out to Atlassian Support via your Site Admin (https://support.atlassian.com/) in order to get this clarified.
In case you want to do this please post here what you have learned so other users can learn from it.
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.