Is it possible to install free plugins if i use ondemand Jira? I log in my Atlassian account and how i can download a new plugin to Ondemand and how i can enable this?
impossible
...Customers are not permitted to install new plugins or remove existing plugins...
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Plugin+Policy
I believe this is just a description also used in JIRA Download version where the Universal Plugin Managaer indeed allows you to install new plugins
But why there is in OnDemand Jira Plugins view this sentence: The Universal Plugin Manager allows you to view, manage and update your installed plugins, as well as install new ones from the Atlassian Marketplace. I suggest that i can install new ones and after downloading i can Enable this in Plugin view?
Since you've tagged this question as jira-ondemand I guess you use JIRA OnDemand which is hosted by Atlassian
There is also JIRA Download version which can be hosted by a customer
I meant the text about plugin manager is probably used in both versions but only JIRA Download version really allows you to install new plugins
A limited number of Atlassian Marketplace plugins are now available for On Demand customers!!
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/app/jira/highest-rated?hosting=ondemand
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.