Since the vertical epic bar has disappeared, how do I update epic colors?
Hi Laurie,
The value is actually stored in a field called Epic Color. You can change it by adding that field to the screen used by Epics on that project or through the Bulk change projess.
Here is a link to the codes/values for the colors:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/What-are-the-standard-Epic-Colors-that-I-can-use-in-a-search/qaq-p/243666
Hi @Laurie Anci,
Just on the issue card itself, click the coloured square next to the issue title and choose from the available options:
Hope this helps!
Or from the Epics panel in the scrum/kanban board of a company managed project, you can still select a color from the little color marker next to each epic:
Thank you so very much. I want to add a different color to each Epic within the Kanban board and couldn't figure out how to do this but now, I know. I'll try this now and let you know if I was successful. . .
there is not such a feature beneath the Epic summary in Jira Server 8.20.6. what version are you using?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.