For some reason some of our users (but not all) are no longer seeing the option to create a sub-task for a story. The option is simply not there. If we go to an Epic I get the + simple and can add stories but the + is not there on stories. Also the option to create subtasks is no longer under the three dots on the top right side.
Hi Alex,
Take a look at this guidance to see if it helps you:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-sub-tasks/
Unfortunately this does not resolve it. It is only in the new view that we do not get the option to create sub-tasks. It simply is not showing. If we switch back to the old view then the option to create sub tasks reappears.
What type of project is it? Team-managed (Next-gen)? Company-managed (Classic Software)? Jira Core (Business)?
Hi JohnThanks - I believe it is a company-managed project - not sure how I tell which soft ware it is
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.