Hey guys,
How can I make linked databases (tables) in Confluence?Example: I have one Page 1 with a source database and I want this table to be displayed on Pages 2 and 3 with different filters.
How can I do this?
Hello there!
That is interesting usage of tables @Ksenia. Tables in Confluence do not cover all the use cases that we might see in proper table management software, such as Excel or Numbers.
Currently, filtering is not available for tables in Confluence. You can check further details about table usage in Confluence here:
Format your page - Tables
The filter of table content has been suggested some time ago. You can check the suggestion here:
CONFCLOUD-32197 - Ability to filter table contents
However, you can reference a single page or page section in another page with the usage of either the Page Include macro or the pair of macros Excerpt and Excerpt Include:
Confluence Cloud - Insert the include page macro Confluence Cloud - Insert the excerpt include macro Confluence Cloud - Insert the excerpt macro
Some third-party table apps may help you with the more complex use cases for tables. You can check our Marketplace for options:
Atlassian Marketplace - Table
Let us hear from you!
Thanks a lot, Diego! You helped me a lot! Will try them all and come back to you with an update!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.