I find there is very little room for describing the project and components (components are only 1 line! [1]). I need a lot of room to describe them. One possibility seems to be to use a wiki as shown in the link [1]. Does a wiki come with JIRA onDemand account?
[1] http://confluence.atlassian.com/download/attachments/185729533/jira-4-4_components-manage.png?version=1&modificationDate=1306469711281
OnDemand is an à la carte suite, so you can add our wiki "Confluence" via your account maintenance page at: https://my.atlassian.com
Each project will have its own wiki page where you can detail your project out fully.
Hi,
OnDemand does have a wiki (Confluence), but it's licensed as a separate product, details on pricing are available at http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/pricing/?tab=ondemand
The link you provided shows JIRA Studio which was Atlassian's previous hosted service and is now being phased out to be replaced by OnDemand.
Hope that helps,
Andrew.
Hi Nik,
I try to add it "New Evaluation Licence" and select "Confluence" from the selection and on the next page it asks for a Server ID. It sounds like if I install Confluence it gives me a Server ID. I'm using the hosting service not the download.
UpdateI have arrived on this page, https://my.atlassian.com/ondemand/signup, and it seems to add Confluence I would need to create a new site address and a new site administrator.
My apologies, the option is rather hidden. Definitely no need to open a new account or instance.
You can add it by clicking on "Configure" in the right hand column (it will look like the option below) and then add Confluence on the following page. (We are going to streamline this in the future, the option is currently a bit hidden...the new eval licenses are for the downloaded versions).
-------
Actions: Configure | Buy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.