Using https://myinstance.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/search?updatedDate >= -3d
to get update issues. However, it only returns 50 results. When I do a search in my instance I have 375 issues returned.
I tried adding &maxResults to my REST call but only went up to 100?
Is there any way for cloud server to user REST API to get all the issues within the JQL results?
Thanks!
Hello, unfortunately you cannot bring more than 100, what you have to do is use the paging https://myinstance.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/search?updatedDate> = -3d & maxResults = 100 & startAt = 100
This allows you to bring 100 tickets in several calls, increasing the value of startAt
you can do:
https://myinstance.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/search?updatedDate> = -3d &maxResults=100&startAt =100https://myinstance.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/search?updatedDate> = -3d &maxResults=100&startAt = 200https://myinstance.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/search?updatedDate> = -3d &maxResults=100&startAt = 300
Hi @thorngje
I believe the REST API is limited to 100 records at a time maximum, and you would use the startAt parameter to iterate through them.
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/1000.824.0/#api/2/search-search
Best regards,
Bill
Hi @thorngje , I agree with Bill and Juan Manuel's answers. To add some more context, there is this ticket from Atlassian that describes the issue and provides a workaround (the same that Bil and Juan Maniel shared):
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67570
anyone has the code for iterating through a for loop?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.