Hi, we're running a next gen board and I've created several rules to enable various automations. When I first tried to get this working, I was hitting errors where the rules didn't have permission to do that actions I specified. (the actor, as listed on the rules page, is "Automation for Jira"). I went to add that actor to either the project 'members list' or to the transition rules that were currently blocked... however I couldn't find any actor in either permissions location that was remotely similar to "Automation for Jira" (or as another community post suggested, "atlassian..." ).
The result was that I had to basically make all board operations open to public to allow for the rules to be able to fire. I could have tried changing the rule actor to myself, but didn't want everything to reflect myself as the actor.
Anyone know how to allow next-gen board rules to transition issues between states without having to remove all permissions checks all together?