How can I receive more e-mails notification? I dont see where it has limitation on the notifications email
Hi @INLG Company ,
These documents may be useful to configure notifications, in case you haven't seen it:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-notification-schemes/
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-email-notifications/
Also, in your Jira profile you can change some settings around notifications:
Thanks Carlos, other point is that we have a limitation of 100 emails per day. I'm trying to reduce the amount of that but for all the team combined 100 is too little.
@Carlos Garcia Navarro Thanks Carlos, other point is that we have a limitation of 100 emails per day. I'm trying to reduce the amount of that but for all the team combined 100 is too little.
Hi @INLG Company
yes the limitation of 100 emails per day is true. The linked article from Carlos shows it and the only option seems to upgrade to a different plan than "Free".From the comparison page I could not indicate that the paid plans also have that limit.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/explore-jira-cloud-plans/
If budget permits upgrading to a higher plan might solve the issue therefore
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.