Hello,
I have accidentally deleted a wrong project. Is there a possibility to recover the project.
Kind regards,
Erna Labruyere
Valk Solutions BV
Did you check to see if the project is still in the trash?
Refer to this documentation for recovering a deleted project from the Trash.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/restore-a-project-from-trash/
The project is not into Trash
You will need to open a support case directly with Atlassian Support to see if the JiRA Cloud team can recover the project from a backup.
Hi Erna, sorry to hear that you may have lost your Project.
We're working on an automated backup and restore product for Jira Cloud here at Rewind, which would provide protection against accidental deletions like the one you mentioned.
If you'd like to learn more, let me know! I'd love to hear about your use case, and get your feedback on the product.
Thanks,
Danny
I'm curious about this tool.
Great to hear!
Feel free to email me at danny@rewind.com, and I can share more details, or I could also set up some time for us to chat.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.