I want to show the estimated story points in the Product Backlog. Story points is showing on left instead of right. How can I show the story points on right in product backlog and does not show the total story point calculation
Sorry, Rajeev, but the location of any added "extra fields" in the "Card layout" is fixed. Each takes up one "row", whether that's in the Backlog or Kanban/Sprint view.
Maybe there are add-ons in the Atlassian Marketplace that might offer more customizability of cards. I did a quick scan, but nothing popped out at me. You might want to look closer there. With a free-trial you can try-before-you-buy.
Can anyone else recommend an add-on that can customize BACKLOG cards?
@Mykenna Cepek I don't think it's location issue. In the other project board it is appearing correctly and there is no addon. I tried the same configuration but it is not working on my board.
Can someone help with the solution
Ok, that's really weird.
I'd first check that Story Points are as expected in your FEVO project. Namely:
1) Confirm that the issues shown actually have a value for the "Story Points" field. Do an issue search like:
project = "FEVO" and "Story Points[Number]" is not empty
2) Confirm that the FEVO project field and screen schemes allow for the Story Points field in that project. A quick test for this is to just edit an issue in the FEVO project and see if that field shows as editable on an issue.
3) Check the "Board Settings > Card Layout > Backlog" to see what fields, if any, have been added to the backlog card layout.
If the issues have point values, and they show as editable in issues, and there are no fields added to the Backlog card layout -- then I'd report this as a bug. In that case it looks like Jira is losing the "lozenge" text formatting for story points for that one project for some reason, and wrapping the line. Bizarre, if true.Before reporting the bug, also check that someone else sees this, and try another browser too. Atlassian support will ask you for these steps, so for a quicker response, include the results of those efforts in your bug report.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
What I find curious about this is that your FEVO backlog looks exactly like a project with Story Points not configured but with a configured numeric Backlog card layout field.
In fact, I'll go out on a limb and predict that you will find, for my 3 tests above:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.