Hallo, wie kent er een goede add-0n om mailtjes die in outlook binnen komen direct om te zetten naar een issue in Jira cloud.
Hi @Eric Roetenberg
I'm sorry, I don't know your language, so I used Google Translate to translate your message. Hopefully, you can understand me
I'd recommend Atlassian's official add-in for Outlook Jira Cloud for Outlook. With this add-in, you can create issues out of email directly in Outlook or you can send an email to existing Jira issues.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Hello Vitalli
is this Add-In for free and can all the users whit a microsoft account get it or only if you are een Jira Admin
It's completely free. All users with a valid license (those who have access to Jira) can use this add-in, no matter if they are admins or not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.