I need to add bulleting, numbering, highlights using markup language. How do I do that using the current JIRA version?
E.g. prior, I could do this <color:red> This is red text </color>
Hey @Tabita Rebello when you say previously what do you mean?
In another organisation with a different instance? How long ago?
So many questions.
Generally if you could do it, but can't do it now it could be that:
Some more context will help
Ash
circa 2014..
So from what I read, the option seems deprecated. How can I format the description seamlessly? The latest version of JIRA makes bullets and numbering so difficult ! Thought add html tags would help solve for this.
Oh yes, I've found a lot has changed since then
Generally (well I've found) if something has been depreciated, there's usually a marketplace app to provide a solution.
For example you could check out an app like this https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223462/html-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview, trial it and see if that works.
The marketplace has also grown massively since 2014!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.