Hi,
I have an issue I can't get my head around.
When I create an Epic in Roadmap and then create child issues for this Epic by clicking the + sign next to it, the child issue is created and shown below the Epic. So far so good.
I would then expect to be able to find the same child issue in the Board view. But it is not there. I have tried searching for the name, issue-number, sorting in all sorts of ways. Changing the settings to that particular issue etc. Nothing makes the issue show up in Board.
Creating an issue in Board and adding the Epic to the issue makes the issue show up in Roadmap.
The issue created in Roadmap is indistinguishable to the one created in Board, so cannot figure out why one will show up in Board and the other will not.
Is it me, bug or feature?