This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring the default issue navigator
On the column selector, I have a My Defaults tab and a Filter tab. On some of my filters I'm able to switch between My Defaults and Filter to see different columns. On some of my filters I'm unable to save column changes to my saved filter. Why is that?
Are you sure you are the owner of those filters? Or are they system filters or filters owned & shared by someone else. You should be able to change the columns for your own filters.
Yes, I created the filters.
Did you try in a different browser? Do you see any errors in the logs when you view that filter?
I've also experienced a similar issue, but the columns can always finally been configured after several tries, reloading the page and trying again.
I'm not sure if it might have anything to do with the browser's cache...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.