Hi!
I'm trying to make a confluence page that shows a table of issues taken from my recent Jira Sprint.
I've used the Jira Filter Macro with a JQL filter like the following:
project = SEL AND Sprint = 91 ORDER BY created DESC
That query works great on Jira, and the result is the following:

Then, moving on conflunce to make a page with a similar tabular view, Epic link nor Epic Name will show:

Am I doing something wrong?
Products are linked, and all selected isseus on jira have Epic Link assigned.
I've tried to remove one of the two fields (epic name, epic link) instead showing both, but nothing changes.
Even changing JQL query won't fix the thing.
I've found previous tickets reported for this type of behaviour, but seems to be fixed in previous versions.
I'm using both cloud versions of products (jira, confluence). Bitbucket is linked too.
Thanks in advance for your time!