Folks,
I have an interesting problem I am trying to solve. I'm trying to build a dashboard for a senior manager who has team members within his organization that are loaned out to different projects on totally different boards across the organization and he does not have ownership of those projects in most cases. No one organization owns all these projects so there is no central rollup of these projects and his people might have a couple stories across a dozen separate projects at any given time.
What I would like to do is give him a separate page for each employee showing how their time is spread out,
. What it is they are working on
. What project these stories are attached to
. Average time the story are open or have been opened for
. anything else I can think of
Any ideas? I would like to do this without having at buy an add-on product too.
Thanks in advance,
Mike B