I'm following the instructions listed in the Documentation for "Explore a sample project" but I don't see an option to Create sample data. Did the UI Change? Am I looking at an older documentation?
Here are the steps I'm following:
What am I missing?
Hi @Daniel Vaca,
The functionality is available, but it is in a weird place to say the least. From any existing project, navigate to the Boards list and select Create Board from the menu. You will be offered this dialog screen:
The blue links are what you are looking for. They will create a project with the associated board of your choice AND sample data.
Hope this helps!
Is this now out-dated information? It doesn't appear as explained here. Thanks.
New as you.
Have founding to this option for an hour, and finally. Hope this helps.
For some reason I missed that it was under,->"Your work"/-> "Boards"//-> "View all boards"And that let me on a wild goose chase on the internet, strongly recommend to follow the previous guides. Once you land on the "View all boards" page, you have a "Create board" on the top right, only if you create boards from here you seem to have the option to add sample data.
It seems, sample data generation links are visible to admin user only. I have also faced this issue, so I have written a step by step article on the same:https://optimizory.atlassian.net/l/cp/3XPXYEYR
Jira is not offering this feature anymore or at least I can't see it in the new UI can someone help?
I found that the url is this: https://jira-baseurl/jira/boardsand still works
can you clearly explain how to get sample data
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.