Hi,
I have a customer who is asking if there is a report generated by Jira or Confluence where it shows how often a page or document is viewed. The customer does not have a Jira license nor a Confluence license. I, as the site admin only gave the customer view access to certain pages within the Customer portal via Confluence. They can search for these pages and documents by typing in keywords in the search bar within the customer portal.
Is there any such report generated by Jira or Confluence? Do I create a filter in Jira, if so what would it be? I know that in Confluence, you can view how often a page has been visited. I only have a standard plan for Confluence not the premium one. If I get the premium package would I be able to receive reports on how often a page or document is visited in the customer portal?
Thank you.