when I run jira getting error like this, even though set the memory for Xmx
Hi @Arunraj,
How much RAM do you have allocated for the Jira virtual machine?
I recommend setting JVM_MINIMUM_MEMORY = and JVM_MAXIMUM_MEMORY = to the same size, but never more than half of the total allocated RAM.
Please refer to Startup check: Increasing JIRA application memory limits and increase your JVM memory accordingly.
Pavel
hai @Pavel Junek
Thanks for the reply but JVM_MINIMUM_MEMORY = and JVM_MAXIMUM_MEMORY = same thing i tried but it was not working.
and how to check how much RAM i allocated to jira
Oh, is there anything else written in the <Jira-home> /logs/atlassian-jira.log file?
I mean the total RAM allocation for the entire operating system where Jira is installed - the way to verify this depends on whether you have Windows or Linux.
I have windows only , and there is no logs
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.