Hey,
Is it possible to see the subtask's time estimation when I open a Story in the backlog (and it presented on half of the screen, not open on its own tab)??
Thanks in advance,
Yinon Eitan
Hi @yinon.eitan
I believe the new issue view now has an "include subtasks" on the time estimate so it rolls upwards to the parent issue. Even if it's opened on the backlog view, it should render that rollup.
Hey Prince,
Thanks for the fast replay.
I will explain more clearly my question with a picture.
This is what I see when I open a story that has sub-tasks.
There is a way that I could see here each subtask time estimation?
No such feature is not available yet.
OK thanks for the answer.
In the old view, we could see it, and it's very helpful for us when planing a new sprint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.