I'm trying to create an automation for my team's code reviews. We do 2 rounds of code reviews and I'm trying to set up automations to go to either our Frontend developers or Backend developers.
For example, a ticket comes in and when it gets moved from 'In Progress' to 'First Code Review' column it would get assigned to group A of Frontend developers. Then when the first code review is completed the ticket would then move into 'Second Code Review' column and get auto assigned to group B of Frontend developers.
And then the same for Backend tickets.
Is this possible? Tickets keep getting assigned to Backend developers. Here is how I have it set up currently:
- Issue Created: From status IN PROGRESS To status CODE REVIEW
- Issue assigned to 'A User Defined List' via Round Robin To (a user list of Group A developers)
- Re-fetch issue data
- If Block:
- Advanced Compare Condition {{issue.assignee.name}} Equals {{issue.reporter.name}}
- User Condition Assignee IS Group A developers
- Issue assigned to 'A User Defined List' via Round Robin To (a user list of Group A developers)