Greetings,
In Jira Cloud some changes have occurred recently that negatively impact how I work in Jira. Can I control this behavior?
OS: Mac OSX
Browser: FireFox
- Say I have a story open and there are several sub tasks listed. I used to be able to command+left-click a number of tickets and have each task link open in a new browser tab. The current ticket story remained in focus. Recently, something changed. Now each time I click a task link the browser opens a new tab and switches me to the tab preventing me from being able to click and open a number of tabs without having to manually switch back to my story's tab. I prefer to manually switch to the tabs when I am ready. This slows me way down.
- Say I have my favorite dashboard open. In the past couple of days, the command+left-click no longer opens the selected task in a new tab. Instead, the browser opens the link in the current tab.
Can we please restore how the the command+left-click keyboard/mouse combo worked? Is that a setting in my profile? I could not find it.