Hi.
Here's a simplified view of my team's issue workflow
Planned (Status type: 'To do') → Ready for sprint (Status type: 'To do') → In progress (Status type: 'In progress') → Testing (Status type: 'In progress') → Prod (Status type: 'Done')
Is anything reflected in sprint burndown chart if I:
- Change the status of an issue from Planned (Status type: 'To do') to Ready for sprint (Status type: 'To do')
- Change the status of an issue from Ready for sprint (Status type: 'To do') to In progress (Status type: 'In progress')
The main reason why I am asking this is that we are only marking items as Prod (Status type: 'Done') at the very end of the sprint, all in one go.
Does this mean that the sprint burndown chart will have a large cliff at the end instead of gradual step-like progression as is ideal? If so, what can I do to make the sprint burndown chart useful for our team?
Should we add another status with the type 'done' that comes before Prod?