Issue as per the title.
Steps to reproduce:
Have tried every workaround we can think of, including User A changing the filter slightly and saving it again.
Any help is appreciated!
Hello Simon,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I followed the same steps on my local site. I created a filter with my main account, changed the order of the columns, and saved the filter.
Then, I accessed Jira with an account without administrator access and opened the filter. The columns and the order of the columns were the same as the account I used to create the filter.
After that, I added more columns and refreshing the page (using the non-admin account), the new columns appeared.
Then, I tested it again but with a Jira Software project (tested with a Service Management one previously) and I was able to replicate it, but eventually removing some columns, it worked, so maybe it can be related to only one field that prevents the feature from working.
Can you please share with us the fields you selected? If there are custom fields you created, let us know the type of field it is, so we can create and use the same type here.
If possible, test adding only system fields and change its order to see if the changes will reflect for other users.
Kind regards,Angélica
We were trying to limit the fields actually. For issueType Test, fields in order:
Thank you for sharing, Simon.
I added the same fields on a new filter and it worked for my test user.
Can you check if the affected user can clear their browser cache and cookies or use another browser to test?
If they create a filter with the same fields, can you view the filter fields or does it shows your default fields too?
Used a new browser with same issue - viewing only the user's own default fields. Trying to follow the gif to change view to the Filter defaults results in the below:
I'm also facing same issue.
Steps:
- I created my filter criteria
- Then, I added extra column (LABELS), and moved it to second place
- Saved the filter
- Then I give access to organization
- Other user able to see the filter criteria and able to use it which is OK
BUT, the LABELS column is not showing to other users. Why? We tried deleting cookies and cache, still issue persist. Please let us know the solutions for this
Thanks in advance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.