Hi all,
I just jump to Jira cloud for a week however our developer use Jira Cloud for tracking issues on card board.
As my experience with Ms project desktop for many years then not familiar with Jira. I need all your help to find the best practice software. My requirements are
- can create project schedule hierarchy by deepest individual task integrate with Jira issue board.
- can easily to set dependency task.
- can set up holiday as need and plan skip to be non working day.
- can see project start - end date of project, and can see project start -end date of project task from start-end date of Jira issue task
- can assign performer of each task and set performer hour rate then can see resource usage as Ms project. By this way, I can see total cost of project, see manday of each performer.
- can set baseline and create new base line to compare plan.
- can share to anyone with read only mode. or export to PDF.
- can see in gantt view.
I am very appreciated your all experience and suggestion.
Thanks in advance.
OOH