We use Jira Software Cloud and several projects. For each we use the Releases tab as it is intended to, we enter version name, start date, release date, description. Then we track work against those product releases, all good.
Often times I need to look back at past/released releases and be able to provide information on those in a form of a report.
When it comes to data it is all good because I can query the data or go to the release report, all good.
But when it comes to as an example, providing a full list of released releases in Q1 across X multiple Jira Projects, I can't easily get those.
The information I would need to obtain is what was entered in each Releases tab itself, so a report would be a list of all releases with their version name, start date, release date, description.
Is there a way to obtain a report with this information from multiple projects?
Any ideas on how to get to this?
Thanks a lot for any help on this!