I'm an admin, creating a task to one member of the team. I don't want the others could view this task. Is there the way to do it?
Hi @Anatoly Tsemryuk ,
Welcome to the community.
Yes, you can do that with issue security.
You have to create an issue security scheme and add two levels there, one that allows all users in a project to view the issue and one, that allows only the assignee (and maybe you or the project lead) to view the issue.
Then assign the scheme to the project and set the right security level for the issue.
Here you can find a more detailed article https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-issue-security-schemes/
Hello.
Thanks for the answer. It's almost done.
But I can't find the tools to assign the security scheme to the project. It's written there:
1. Go to your project and click Project settings.2. Select Issue Security from the project settings sidebar.3. Choose Actions > Select a scheme.
I don't see Issue Security
One more help please
Hi,
it should be close to the end of the menu.
Or do you have a next-gen project? There the issue security schemes are not yet support, here you can watch und vote for the issue to get this to next gen projects: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-18843
Yes, Unfortunately I chose the next-gen project at the very start. I'm creating the new one now.
Thanks a lot for help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.