(1) I added an estimate on the subtask but I made a mistake and there is nowhere on the new view to change this because it set the remaining estimate in the background, as this also needs to be changed. I had to open the old view to allow me to do this as I could not find anywhere in the new view to allow me to do this. Please can someone tell me where to do this in the new view. I also do not manage the page configuration this is done by the organisation.
(2) Also can someone tell me when assigning a user in the old view I was able to use the assign button and add a comment but now this is done separately, is there a way to assign and comment together as this was a VERY useful.
(3) In the new view you cannot see the time tracking from a story in the subtask, this used to be clearer ie hover over the subtask and got values. But now you cannot see this unless you go into this Jira. Is there a way to set up the tracking on subtasks from the story so it can be seen before the work starts?
I'm sure, I will get used to this eventually :-(