I need to see closed sprints in a board with the following information: issue types, issue counts, total story points done during the sprint, total business value done during the sprint.
Hi @Justina.goldaracena,
Have a look at the reports section of your board. If you don't see any reports yet, navigate to project settings and enable reports for your project.
There is a burnup and burndown report available that has most of that information available. You can select the sprint you want to see from a dropdown.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Justina.goldaracena welcome to the Atlassian Community forum.
Adding to the points by @Walter Buggenhout in order to view the Sprint completion and it's details, simply head to the Next Gen ( now it is renamed to the "Team Managed Jira software project") >> reports >> velocity report and/ or Sprint burndown chart
You might need to look at documentation for theory and pointers, around the reports.
Stay safe and stay healthy.
Thank you very much to both of you for your prompt response. Prior to my query, I have seen the reports that you suggested but I can't find in them the "estimate business value" of each issue so I have to enter each issue in order to get it. Unfortunately, this is a task that undermines the agility of the work and which cannot be carried out over time...Is it possible for me to create a personalised report?If this is the case, could you please tell me where I could create it?
Please bear in mind that the "business value estimate" is a customized field I have created from the project setting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.