Jira won't allow me to see my JIRA dashboard. It gives me an error code ERROR: 1EK0PGN
Can anyone help me what that means?
Hello @Bilbobagginsonfire,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I saw that you created a ticket with our customer advocates and you shared a screenshot. The issue is appearing on an active sprint (Jira Software Board) and not on a Dashboard.
Are you able to access other menus on your project? For example, the backlog.
If the backlog loads, can you please click on … > Edit sprint and check if the dates are appearing correctly? Is it possible to change just to check if it will make a difference when you go back to the Board?
Have you tested using another browser or using incognito mode?
On Cloud Free, everyone with access to Jira Software are an administrator of the project, is it affecting other users?
When did this issue start?
Was your site migrated from another Cloud site or a Server instance?
I'm sorry for all the questions, but this is to help us understand better what might be affecting your project.
Kind regards,Angélica
These codes do not mean much on their own, they are more markers to show the people who have access to the backend where errors happened.
We don't have any access to Cloud back-ends, you'll neeed to report both of these codes to Atlassian directly, at https://support.atlassian.com/contact
I always encounter this problem, and at the same time I cannot create a story.
It's the same answer - you need to raise a support call with Atlassian and give them the error code.
Hi Angélica
Thank you for the queries. I have tested using several browsers and incognito and all have a problem.
It is only affecting my account and it wasn't based on a migration - I was using it fine beforehand
The only change to my account that I can think of is that I upgraded the bitbucket account to a paid account. I think it was round that time.
When I login, I cannot see my project or scrum screens - they are just blank.
Does this help?
Kind regards
Philip
Thank you for the details, Philip.
Changing the Bitbucket plan shouldn’t affect anything on Jira.
I see that you are the site administrator, can you add yourself to the group jira-software-users?
Please, go to Cog icon > User management > Select your profile and add the group jira-software-users.
This is the group that gives permissions to Jira Software. Currently, you are only member of the group site-admins.
Thanks Angélica
I have made the permissions changes but still have the error.
I went into user groups, deleting several users - I recall that I enabled Confluence around about the time that I had the issue. If I added the Confluence and JIRA users together, I had over 12 users. I have deleted these down to 6 users in total. It still gives me the error.
To clarify on your earlier query - I don't have access to the backlog or to the active sprints, but curiously I do have access to the issues tab.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.