Closing the task modal, reloads the page, and opens the modal again. I have no way to access the board/dashboard without going to the browser bar and deleting everything to "https://[****].atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=58".
Environment:MacBook Pro 15inch 2017, macOS 11.2Firefox 87.0
STR:
Open board (for example Epic Board) > Open task if you have one > click "X" in the right top corner to close the task modal > Whole board page is reloading and after that task modal of the same task is opening
@Tymoteusz Stępień Welcome to community.
I tried to recreate the issue but was not able to. Have you tried clearing the browsers cache to see if it is an old JavaScript issue? Also is it doing this in a different browser such as Chrome?
thank you @Brant Schroeder - clearing the cache did the trick, at least for now
or not, it's appearing that after opening new browser window it come back only on Firefox
@Tymoteusz Stępień since the issue is only happening in Firefox do you happen to have an plugins installed in the browser?
We see the same behavior in my org.
We use
I'm seeing the same thing. It happens most often when the board has been filtered to a specific assignee and the task that's open is modified to a different assignee than the filter allows.
I filed a support ticket about the issue (JST-808210) since it's not possible to create tickets directly in the JSW Cloud project.
Interesting observation. I had a similar but a bit more inconclusive observation. It seemed to happen when assignee had been changed. However, in a "controlled experiment" I couldn't reproduce the issue.
I have same problem, It's hard to reproduce. KDE Neon (Linux), Jira cloud, Brave bowser.
Myself and my coworkers also seeing this, in Safari 16.4, Ventura 13.3.1, MacBook Pro M1 chip.
Hi everyone, I just came across the following bug and I think it might be a match for what commenters are describing in this post: JSWCLOUD-24269 An issue screen is reopened after creating a child issue and closing the screen
Same thing here - randomly occurs.The cause will be some code is resetting `modal=detail` in the URL causing the modal to flip open again, really shouldn't be all that complicated to fix (right??)
The same issue here. Using Firefox 117.0 on Mac. It's a bit frustrating to change the URL in browser everytime I change an assignee on ticket. Firstly I thought the issue will be fixed in a few days but it happens for couple of months now.
2+ years and its still a bug. I have found it usually is assigning the open ticket to someone that isn't in the boards filters. going to the URL and removing the `modal=detail` from the URL fixes it. until I do the same thing with the next ticket and start the lovely process again. I would think this flow is quite common. surprised it doesn't drive 100% of the users crazy.
I think the problem is that atlasiian is either disconnected from the feedback (do not see/gather), or they ignore it (for ex because it just drowns in the sea of other tickets). To me it's so persistent, that I had to create a bookmark, and reload it every time this s* happens.
This issue is happening to me pretty much daily, very frustrating, Linux Mint, Chrome, bunch of plugins.Note - closing the ticket and quickly Ctrl + Shift + R seems to fix the issue.
- don't devs at atlassian use their own product?
Just got a new laptop, Tecra Dynabook.
Windows 11 and Chrome.
First JIRA I open in a modal, and now it's stuck.
Never had this problem on my previous Tecra Dynabook with chrome on Windows 10.
Tried zooming out as other threads have suggested, but can't see any extra buttons.
Same issue here. Chrome, Sonoma 14.3. None of the hacks here helped. Looks like for 3 years developers of super expensive product don't give a hack about users. It easily steals 2 hours weekly. And stress level spikes can't be measured at all.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.