Hey, so as the title says for roughly 20 days now I am not getting any notifications from Confluence Cloud. The details are:
- I have checked my quarantine list and spam folder
- I have tried signing out and back in (we are using Okta SSO login)
- I checked the email notification configuration and I still have everything enabled e.g. I am watching entire spaces (even though I am not getting notifications for email mentions)
- Other people from our organization (@tide.co) have reported experiencing the same problem. Not everyone though, some say things are working just fine
- I can see the notifications in the notification bell menu
- Right around the time I stopped receiving notifications we had a massive SSO outage triggered by our user directory getting desync'd with Okta which in turn started deprovisioning all user accounts. This was quickly resolved and we pretty much only had to reset out password to reactivate our accounts, so I am not sure if it's related, but the timing is suspicious
Any ideas what might be causing this?
Thanks a lot in advance