When @mention a user in the Work Log, it adds the user, but no notification is sent. Notification schemes do not cover @mention (only events); cannot find any correspondence or resolutions in my research.
Good morning, I think that mentioning users is only possible in the description and in the comments.
In this documentation it talks about those two sections.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/edit-and-collaborate-on-an-issue/
The ability to mention users in work logs is not yet supported, according to this issue in the Atlassian backlog.
https://jira.atlassina.com/browse/JRACLOUD-44580
Thanks for your time and for the link
Hi Trudy- I saw that, but we ARE able to @mention users - it just does not send a notification.
Thanks for responding!
I haven't found anything more in my searches that specifically addresses this. I recommend you open a case directly with Atlassian Support.
are there any news on this topic? It's still not working. You can mention users if you create an worklog - but there is still no notification.....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.