My users are reporting from time to time that when they go to select a label the list is not generated. They refresh their browser and it works they have also cleared cache. There is a ticket in already. I'm posting here to get more visibility. I'm not real familiar with Jira support. Is there a better way to try and get some action on this. seems like if 3 different companies using cloud are having an issue it would be a bug of some kind.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-76266?error=login_required&error_description=Login+required&state=091ffb12-1b0e-41c0-a7e9-32ef97bc6a40
Hi Todd,
No, there's not way to get more visibility than it already having been assigned a ticket. You can vote on the issue there and following it, but that's about the extent that you can impact it being done any earlier than the thousands of other tickets that are already in there.
Thx John I did vote for it already.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.