Working with an organization that added an issue type of New Feature. They then link the Story issue type to that.
The request is how to find out the total story point count per New Feature issue type in a specific project.
Example would be New Feature A has a "Relates To" link to Story A, B, and C. Story A may have 5 story points, Story B has 8 story Points, and Story C has 2 story points. Therefore New Feature A would have 3 stories with a total story point count of 15 story points.
Repeat for all other New Features in that project.
Do have ScriptRunner installed so was using the aggregrateExpression function looking at the sum of the story point. Here is the JQL that I have been trying to get it to work:
project = XXXXX and issuetype in ("New Feature") AND issueLinkType in ("relates to") AND issueFunction in aggregateExpression("Total Story Points Estimate for New Feature", "StoryPoints.sum()")
Problem is when I specify the project, I get a total of zero. When I remove project from the query, I get a total across ALL projects.
Ideas please?