Hello,
When using the "Open in Excel" feature, (from the issue filter view, the excel file icon), I get to download an excel file with my issues and fields.
However I just realised that a promotional 'About' sheet is added and hidden in the excel file with some Atlassian advertisement pictures which creates several problems :
- it increases the file size
- it screws up the preview when I reattach the export in a ticket
- it confuses users
And more importantly I find it a bit much to have to deal with hidden advertisement in my working files from a paid software my company is spending previous budgets on.
So I'm just posting this to let you know of this hidden "About" sheet that you definitely want to delete everytime, and get the community feeling about this as well as Atlassian's if they want to tell us.
Cheers,
JG

Content of the about sheet includes:
"Connect Jira to Microsoft Excel to visualize powerful insights about your team.
Get it for FREE in Microsoft AppSource."