Is there a way to restrict the level for comments in the app like in the web version? I searched the whole app and found no way to do this.
Hello @Patrick Marth
Using Jira Cloud, it is currently not possible to restrict operating systems and or browsers from accessing.It may be that in the future there will be some feature for that.In the Datacenter version, using some customization it may be possible to accomplish this.
No its not about operating systems or browsers. In the web version of the jira instance I can restrict comments to usergroups. When I access the same jira instance with the app can't find any possibilities to do the same.
While Atlassian has phased out their official desktop app, we're excited to introduce Desktop App for Jira – which brings back the convenience of desktop usage with enhanced features!
You can restrict the level for comments using the lock icon as below:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.