Hi All,
I am trying to set the Tempo Time add-in's custom field of account using the Jira Automation option to write a JSON. Ideally I want to set the value of the Account using the value of the custom Jira Management Organization field.
Here is where I am getting hung up, I cannot set the Account field from tempo time at all. I am getting the following error in the logs.
(Can not deserialize instance of java.lang.Long out of START_OBJECT token at [Source: N/A; line: -1, column: -1] (io.tempo.jira__account))
My json is formatted as follows
{
"update": {
"customfield_10075": [
{
"set": {"id": 2}
}
]
}
}I have tried calling the field by name and I have tried setting the fields options using their values.
When calling the rest api for the allowable fields, I find my field in the list with the following results
- customfield_10075: {
- required: false,
- schema: {
- type: "option2",
- custom: "com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-connect-plugin:io.tempo.jira__account",
- customId: 10075
}, - name: "Account",
- key: "io.tempo.jira__account",
- operations: [],
- allowedValues: []
},
Your help would be greatly appreciated.