I want my name to be at the end of each answer, my job title and my company logo, but I don't know how to add that. Can someone help me?
Hi @Marijana Nikolic ,Good day. Welcome to Atlassian community. I was able to find a similar thread on community.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-add-signatures-to-Jira-Service-Desk-comments/qaq-p/1475910
When it comes to agent signatures, currently the only option is to use Canned Responses. For Cloud, there is a feature request suggesting to add this option:Customizable Agent SignaturesFor Server, it was added on version 3.7:Customizable Agent SignaturesJIRA Service Desk 3.7.x release notes - Canned responses
When it comes to agent signatures, currently the only option is to use Canned Responses.
For Cloud, there is a feature request suggesting to add this option:
For Server, it was added on version 3.7:
-Sri
Hi Sri,
Thank you for your help!
Hi @Marijana Nikolic
as @Sri Kumar noted - signatures are still a pending request for Jira Cloud.
I'm a UX Designer in the team behind Canned Response Templates Pro for Jira app.
I'm writing to you, because we are soon going to add advanced support for signatures.
Would you like to get a sneak peak of the upcoming features and give some feedback? I'll be more than happy to demo the app for you and learn more about your use case.
@Marijana NikolicI just wanted to follow up – as of today, we've released the Signatures feature to our Canned Responses app.
You can read more about it in the documentation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.